There are many things that we have in our homes and are thought to be worthless and useless because they are not needed anymore. We may throw these things thinking that they just make the home untidy and do not deserve to be placed in our homes after becoming useless. Such useless, worthless and thrown items may come one day to be very valuable because they have become rare and are very difficult to be found anywhere. We all used to play with toys when we were young, but who still has his\her toys?
Some toys are now sold for thousands of dollars and it does not matter whether these toys were very cheap or expensive when they were first released to be sold. What determines the price of a toy and makes it expensive is the collectors and what they seek. If you still have a Beanie Baby, then keep it as you may sell beanie baby for thousands of dollars. Here is a quick glance at the most valuable Beanie Babies to know whether yours is valuable and expensive or not.
This rare Peking bear is used and comes with a certificate of authenticity by Becky’s True Blue Beans. It is up for sale for just $4,000.00.
9. Authenticated Ty Beanie Baby 1ST GEN Deep Fuchsia Patti! ~KOREAN :: MWMT-MQ~ – $4,000.00
It comes with certificate of authenticity by Becky’s True Blue Beans and is sold for $4,000.00.
8. Authenticated Rare Royal Blue Peanut Ty Beanie Baby Prototype One of a Kind – $5,000.00
It is authenticated by PBBAGS and is offered for sale for $5,000.00.
7. SIDEWAYS NOSE ERROR! Ty Beanie Baby TRACKER the BASSET HOUND DOG plush RARE nm – $10,999.99
It was made in 1998 and is sold for $10,999.999. The error that makes this toy expensive is the nose that is installed sideways without being loose.
6. RARE TY Beanie Baby Valentino Retired Misspelled Tag PVC Mint Condition – $25,000.00
The swing tag has more than one spelling mistake that can be found in the word “ORIGIINAL” in addition to another mistake in the word “SUFACE”.
5. Rare Original Ty Peace Beanie Baby with Two Tag Errors And PVC Pellets – $25,000.00
It was made in 1996 and it has two tag errors, no stickers, PVC pellets, no PE pellets, no tush tag stamp and it comes with a tag protector. Peace Bear has been protected in plastic since it was purchased.
4. Ty Rare Pink Tag Beanie Baby Not Seen Anywhere Else – $199,000.00
This high price is caused by the huge misprint as the tag is pink instead of being red and there is a white star on the tag instead of the yellow one. The Valentina bear comes with a tag protector and glass case.
3. Ultra Rare 1st Edition Princess Diana Beanie Baby MWMT PVC No Space Between Line – $325,000.00
It was handmade in China and has a Certificate of Authenticity. It has been kept inside an air tight protective case and is sold for $325,000.00.
2. Ultra Rare 1st Edition Ty Princess Diana Beanie Baby Mint Condition – $345,000.00
It is the 2nd most valuable Beanie Baby as it costs $345,000.00. It was made in 1997 and it is not factory made as there are not any numbers inside Tush tag. It was handmade in China and it comes with a clear plastic display case and a tag protector.
1. Princess Diana Ty Beanie Baby 1st edition, Rare, Mint Condition – $350,000.00
It is placed at the top of the list and ranked as the most expensive Beanie Baby. It is offered for sale on eBay for just $350,000.00. It was handmade in China in 1997 and has been stored in an air tight sealed container to be saved from the any conditions that may affect it.