Cosmetology Schools offers comprehensive training education, in hand cosmetics application, and understanding programs for the students aspiring to a future career in beauty and cosmetics. Apart from knowledge and understanding of different aspects of beauty and cosmetics, this profession also demands an extensive level of skill and expertise. Moreover, the demand for cosmetology is increasing every year, and according to experts by 2020 it is estimated to grow by 10%.
The schools offering programs in cosmetology have different training and courses where you can choose to specialize in different categories of cosmetology. However, here you are about to know more about the top ten cosmetology schools around the world. Therefore, you must also understand the criteria a school needs to meet to rank amongst the top cosmetology and makeup schools in the world.
- Dedicated programs for different categorical divisions of cosmetology and beauty.
- A wide range of programs of different lengths for both new students as well as experienced ones.
- Placement assistance and career development programs for students.
- Institutes with maximum branches across different locations can be accessed by students of different regions without traveling or relocating.
- The budget and cost of the programs are also a vital factors. However, it also depends upon the facilities offered to the students, assistance at the end of training, etc. These factors issue how the program costing will be.
Moreover, since Xenon has partnership tie up with some of the international brands of beauty products, the students readily get the chance to learn, and an insight of the latest trends in cosmetology.
3 Sassoon AcademyOne of the globally recognized institutes that offers an extensive range of cosmetology programs in Germany, United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Even within the US, Sassoon Academy operates in different locations which include Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, and San Francisco.